And the coup de grace comes as Cliff wakes up, realizes he was dreaming, and says to a sleeping Clair: "I love women. I think women are the most wonderful people on the face of this Earth."
I think this is a fine place to stop.
As I'll be turning 52 at the end of August 2026, I'll be spending the 52 weeks leading up to that moment by celebrating popular, acclaimed, and personally beloved movies, music, books, TV shows, games, food, or events from each year of my life. The plan is to move through one year each week - but I know enough about these kinds of projects to expect to be flexible. By the way: I live in Canada, just so you have a sense of what kinds of entertainment I've been surrounded by.
And the coup de grace comes as Cliff wakes up, realizes he was dreaming, and says to a sleeping Clair: "I love women. I think women are the most wonderful people on the face of this Earth."
I think this is a fine place to stop.
As a self-described savvy market overseer might say, Shrek sure was edgy, current, and hip. That Starbucks joke was funny then, back when ...
No comments:
Post a Comment