Sunday, November 9, 2025

1981: Dallas Part Two (checking in on the fam)

 


After the resolution of J.R.'s shooting storyline, I kept going for several episodes, not quite getting to the end of the third season but hanging in long enough for the show to continue making its mark on me. 

In fact, as my wife was recounting a series on Netflix and lamenting that it wasn't all that worthwhile, I asked "Well, was anyone revealed to be someone's son after having worked on their ranch for years? Any oil tankers sink? Any oil drills explode?" I mean, what are you watching a show for if there's nothing like that going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2004 in movies: grumpy trolls and grumpy old men rule

  As a self-described savvy market overseer might say, Shrek sure was edgy, current, and hip. That Starbucks joke was funny then, back when ...