Sunday, November 9, 2025

Putting 1981's Pulitzer Prize winning Rabbit is Rich on hold

 


An update for those who deeply care.

Knowing nothing about this book going in, I wasn't aware until I picked it up from the library that it is the third in a series of four. I dove in nonetheless and, while I was enjoying the first couple of chapters, there were definitely references to the earlier books that I wished I was fully understanding. 

Then I happened to browse ahead in my reading list, and saw that in several weeks' time I'll be reading part four of the tetralogy - so that settled it. I stopped reading Rabbit is Rich and will start over with Rabbit, Run so I can be ready for Rabbit at Rest in 1990.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2004 in movies: grumpy trolls and grumpy old men rule

  As a self-described savvy market overseer might say, Shrek sure was edgy, current, and hip. That Starbucks joke was funny then, back when ...